Who I am
Alice Stevanato, employment consultant registered with the Order of Venice and HR trainer.
I am a partner of Il Sole 24 Ore, with whom I collaborate.
She has always been passionate about the world of labor law and human resources.
What do I do
I offer labor law consultancy to companies and individuals throughout the country.
I deal with training on contracts, personnel administration, payroll and labor costs.
Identify the service of your interest and set up your first video call or a telephone appointment!
Services to companies
Employment law consultancy and training, administration and personnel management:
- Incentives and benefits for hiring;
- Recruitment, termination, extension, personnel transformation practices;
- Advice on payroll, labor costs, welfare and smart working;
- Continuous training: I carry out FAD (distance training) or face-to-face teaching to update-train your employee staff!
Services to individuals
Targeted and personalized advice on your specific need:
- Advice and training on employment contracts, dismissal/resignation practices;
- Consulting and training on payroll;
- Restyling CV & LinkedIn profile;
- Revision of presentation and/or motivation letter;
- Job interview simulation;
- Job position analysis and facilitated hiring;
- Orientation on the world of work;
- HR Mentoring & Career Coaching.
Training institution services
Teaching in the following areas of expertise:
- Fiscal, tax and labor regulations (payroll management, tax declaration management, news on the subject of work);
- Management of personnel practices (hirings, terminations, extensions, communications to institutions);
- Social security legislation (contribution calculation systems);
- Legislation on national collective labor contracts (CCNL);
- GDPR – Privacy – EU Regulation 679/2016 : specialist knowledge of the legislation on the protection of personal data;
- Management of team building courses, management of work conflicts, emotional intelligence at work;
- Secretariat / Excel / basic accounting.
I deal with the continuous updating of my clients (companies, trade associations, institutions or individuals) through individual and group training processes aimed at acquiring and/or improving skills.
OBJECTIVES: The training is aimed at the improvement and efficiency of work performance in the field of human resources and labor law.
METHOD: The model used takes into account constantly evolving legislation, which is also often complex. Hence the approach used is certainly analytical and careful, without however departing from the concreteness and full applicability of the legislation to everyday life.
Work with me
If you are interested in collaborating, send me your application by filling out the form below.